For professional panoramic X-rays, look no further than Martinez Dental Solutions. These all-encompassing dental X-rays, also known as Panorex® or orthopantomograms, are wraparound digital photographs of the face and teeth. They offer a view that would otherwise be invisible to the naked eye. X-rays in general expose hidden structures, such as wisdom teeth, reveal preliminary signs of cavities, and also show fractures and bone loss. Request an appointment by calling us today.
Why Panoramic Dental X-rays?
Unlike bitewing teeth X-rays that need to be taken every few years, panoramic X-rays are generally only taken on an as-needed basis. A panoramic X-ray is not conducted to give a detailed view of each tooth, but rather to provide a better view of the sinus areas, nasal areas, and mandibular nerve. These dental X-rays are preferable to bitewing X-rays when a patient is in extreme pain and when a sinus problem is suspected to have caused dental problems.
Panoramic dental X-rays are extremely versatile in dentistry, and are used to:
- Assess patients with an extreme gag reflex
- Evaluate the progression of TMJ
- Expose cysts and abnormalities
- Expose impacted teeth
- Expose jawbone fractures
- Plan treatment (full and partial dentures, braces, and dental implants)
- Reveal gum disease and cavities
Digital Dental X-rays
Digital teeth X-rays are an important preventative tool that provides essential information in order to give you a thorough dental exam. We use these dental X-rays to accurately diagnose issues such as decay between the teeth, poor root positions, or problems below the gum line. They are also helpful in creating an accurate treatment plan.
Take advantage of all our cleaning and prevention dental solutions:Request Appointment
Why Choose Our Professional Dental Services?
- We offer emergency dental services and accept new patients
- We offer the convenience of same-day crowns with iour CEREC CAD/CAM technology
- We follow strict sterilization techniques and cross-contamination prevention regulations as set by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Dental Professional in Jacksonville Since 2006
Martinez Dental Solutions provides dental X-rays, cleaning and preventative care, cosmetic dentistry, and dental restoration services. Serving the Jacksonville area, we also work with residents in Atlantic Beach, Jacksonville Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, and Riverside. Request an appointment with one of our dental offices today.